Wednesday, February 14, 2007

And the list goes on...

At the request of several folks, here's a quick post with an update about my life... enjoy.
  • It's February and it is freezing. Snow is only good when it lets you get out of school or at least play in it. No such luck thus far.
  • Semester #2 of Law School is more of the same, but a little harder since we're taking an extra class.
  • I'm in the middle of interviews for summer jobs. Right now I'm looking at working in Nashville, Atlanta, Birmingham or Chattanooga. I should know what I'm doing in the next 3-4 weeks. Cross your fingers.
  • Christmas and New Year's were great. Was in Alpharetta, South Carolina and Nashville for pretty much the entire time.
  • It's really, really cold in Nashville right now.
  • For Spring Break I'm headed out for a cruise to Mexico. My first cruise. I'm pretty dang pumped. There are gonna be about 30 law school kids on the trip. Game on.
  • I've been dating a great girl since October named Kelley. She makes me very happy.
  • Civil Procedure is the most boring class I've taken thus far in law school.
  • I just ordered the new tribute to The Band called "Endless Highway: Music of The Band," and it should be arriving soon. I'm quite excited.
  • I did the 1L Mock Trial competition at the Law School in January. My partner and I made it to the finals - and celebrated accordingly.
  • I'm heading to Atlanta on Friday to interview with my uncle's firm, Bovis, Kyle & Burch.
  • The Jack Pearson Band is playing Saturday night at 3rd and Lindsley and I'm planning on checking it out. Should be brilliant.
That about sums it up. Some substantial stuff, some minutiae. Hope you enjoyed it.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Hey James! I just stumbled across your blog...I enjoyed reading a little update on how life is treating you. Glad to hear all is well! Take care, Jamie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home