Monday, August 28, 2006

Round two...

After officially surviving the first weekend of law school, it's back to the grind. I wasn't nearly as productive as I should have been over the weekend. I think that probably is due to the fact that during undergrad there were maybe five weekends in total when I felt the need to be productive. Here I am in law school and I felt that need the very first weekend. It's a strange mindset, folks...

The bad news for this week (and for last week for that matter) is that on Friday ALL FOUR of my classes are meeting. The good news is that they're meeting because Torts was cancelled today and again tomorrow (so these Fridays are the makeup days). That means I've been pretty productive for most of the afternoon, reading thrilling stuff from Constitutional Law and Torts. In a minute it's on to Contracts. I like this one-class-a-day thing.

So tonight it's a little bit of poker with the boys and then off to Flying Saucer to try to tack a few more brews onto my list from the U.F.O. Club (read this blog entry if you don't know what I'm talking about). Should be a nice reward for some hard work. Maybe I'll make some money at poker and drink for free. I like the sound of that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home